Thursday, March 25, 2010

I called the neurologist yesterday and was able to have a good talk with another neurologist in her department. She said it was Ok that the medicine hasn't worked yet after two weeks. She said to give it at least four weeks. That made me feel a little bit better. I'm keeping her appointments with the neurologist and the ophtamologist she has now, but in the mean time I called CHOP and was able to get an appointment with an actual Neuro-Opthamologist. I'm looking for a second opinion for treatment. I looked up this Neuro-Opthamologist online and found out that he is an international EXPERT on Psuedotumor Cerebri. I'm 99% sure after we see him we will switch to him permanently. What more could you ask for then an international expert.Plus it would be nice to only have to deal with one doctor.

So we will see her current Neurologist on April 8th, The EXPERT Neuro-Opthamologist on April 14th and the current Opthamologist on April 27th.

I hate all of this waiting, but there is nothing else to do but wait and see if the medicine works.

No comments: