Saturday, April 26, 2008

Sesame Place



The Philadelphia Children's Variety Charity is hosting their Sesame Place
Challenge tomorrow. I am so excited were going! They buy tickets and give them to families who have children with disabilities. The park will only be open to such families. To receive the tickets all I had to do was fill out an application and list that Rylie has Down syndrome. See, there are so many great things about having a child with Down syndrome. LOL! They sent us five free tickets for the whole family. I haven't been to Sesame Place since I was a kid. Karlie went to Sesame Place a couple times when she was younger because her Aunt Kim and Uncle John took her! I think Rylie is absolutely going to love it there. She was excited today when I was showing her the Sesame Place website. I'll have a follow-up post with pictures! They also have this event in the fall, so if you live in the Delaware Valley area, don't forget to sign up for tickets next time if you have a child with a disability. If anyone in the area is going tomorrow, let me know! This is a great event to meet other families!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones!