Monday, May 23, 2011

Gifts from the Heart for Downs...You can help!

I don't post much on this blog anymore, but I know I still have readers, so I'm here to ask you for a favor.

Actually the last time I posted I told you all about Rylie's amazing night meeting Miranda Cosgrove. Rylie, along with me, Vinnie and her sisters received a limo ride, dinner at the Cheescake Factory along with meeting Miranda and great seats to her concert. This was all because of Kimberley Adams from Gifts From the Heart For Downs! She worked hard to make Rylie's wish come true and she is constantly working hard so that other people with Down syndrome can have their wishes come true.

Back to that favor......Do you have $1.00 you can spare. That is all Kimberley is asking for. If everyone reading this gives just one dollar and ask everyone they know to give a dollar, she will be able to do even more wonderful things for people w/ Down syndrome who are requesting wishes.(and if you can give even more then a dollar that would be super:)

Please head on over to Kimberley's blog and you can donate right through her chip in button. THANKS!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones!