Friday, February 27, 2009

Last day

Karlie and Cesalie were sick today. Especially poor Karlie. We still ended up going to the Magic Kingdom for a few hours. We were going to go to the Animal Kingdom, but it would have been too much. We figured out how to navigate the Magic Kingdom quickly! The girls were little troopers for not feeling well. We have a long ride home tomorrow and hopefully they will sleep a lot. They really need their rest. I think Rylie's Okay. I can't tell if she is just tired or starting to feel bad now. We had a GREAT time, but I'm looking forward to going home and relaxing. Next time we go to Disney we have to go with more people. Vince and I could have really used some extra hands. I put the camera away, so when I get home I'll post a lot more pictures. Bye for now!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones!