Wednesday, November 12, 2008

What's new with me????

Does anybody really care? I'm just not into blogging lately. I think 31 for 21 wore me out! I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas, but even more I'm looking forward to going away this weekend for our 12 year wedding anniversary! CAN YOU SAY KID FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks mom-mom and Aunt Kimmy! I'm mostly looking forward to sleeping as late as I want. I don't even know what it's like not to be woken up by kids in the morning. Seriously, I don't even need an alarm clock. So, anyway we are going down the shore for the weekend. We are staying at my Aunt's house in Sea Isle, but we are going to visit Atlantic City and the Cape May Winery, two places you just can't take your kids to. FUN!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

happy anniversary! Enjoy your weekend away!

Kari said...

Happy Anniversary. Hope you have a great kid free weekend!

Becca said...

Sometimes I love blogging and sometimes I have nothing to say. Hope your weekend away is awesome!

Debbie @ Three Weddings said...

I care! I love reading about you and all your girls. :)

I hope you have a great weekend! Kid free is great sometimes. It revitalizes you and a weekend is perfect. Long enough to have a little time to yourself, but not too long to miss the kiddos too much.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones!