Friday, October 10, 2008
Fall 08, #3: Blogging
1. Why did you start to blog (either your own or reading others...like mine!)?
2. How many hits do you get in a day, if you have a blog and a SiteMeter or something like that?
3. If you lost your ability to read blogs or post on you blog today, what would you miss most?
4. What is something you've learned from another blog that you'll always remember?
1. I started reading the blogs of other parents who have kids with Down syndrome, so I too wanted to start a blog to share Rylie's day to day life and raise awareness for Down syndrome. I've been wanting to do a separate family blog, and leave RYLIE up just for Ds awareness. Sometimes I feel bad that I don't have a blog called KARLIE or CESALIE.
2.I get about 20-40 hits per day. I wish everyone would leave a comment!
3.I'm not sure what specifically I would miss. I know when I was on vacation and couldn't get Internet access, I was definitely missing the blogs!
4.Hmmmm....Well one thing I learned is when I read all the birth stories from mom's who got the Ds diagnosis after birth, their stories are so similar to mine. It's amazing!