Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Karlie! SHE'S 10 YEARS OLD!!!!!!!!!



How can I be the mom of a TEN year old???? I remember the day she was born like it was yesterday! I woke up in hard labor, called Vince home from work, rushed to the hospital and she was born in a few hours! It was one of the happiest days of my life. I have never known anyone who is as kind and considerate as Karlie. She has so many friends because she is such a good friend to everyone. She doesn't argue with people. She doesn't EVER insult anybody. She honestly doesn't have a mean bone in her body. She helps around the house and helps me with her little sisters. She has such a love for life, her family and Jesus! I am so proud of her. My sweet Karlie has brought her Dad and I so much joy in the past TEN years!

HAPPY 10th BIRTHDAY KARLIE!


I'm working on a ten year photo montage for Karlie and hopefully It will be ready before she turns 11.

I'm sure Karlie would love a comment for her special day!

8 comments:

Aunt Vicki, Uncle Kevin, Brian and Sean said...

Happy Birthday, Karlie! We love you and hope you have a great day today. See you soon at your party!

AZ Chapman said...

double digest wow Happy b day

Anonymous said...

Hi Karlie,
Happy 10th Birthday! Enjoy your special day.
Love Uncle Anthony, Aunt Colleen, and Kelly

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAT KARLIE!!!!!!!!

mom-mom and pop-pop said...

Happy 10th Birthday to you Karlie! You have brought us joy since the day you were born, and you have grown into a beautiful, intelligent, caring, fun to be with girl. God bless you on your birthday and always.

Uncle John,Aunt Kim, Katie, and Maggie said...

Karlie, Happy Birthday to a very special Godchild! We love you and wish you birthday wishes come true. Thanks for being such a great and fun cousin!! Love, Uncle John, Aunt Kim, Katie, and Maggie

Debbie Yost said...

Happy Belated Birthday Karlie! I hope you had a great day!

Michelle said...

happy 10th birthday to Karlie!