Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Meet Baby!


What kind of Lovey does your child have? You know, the one special doll, stuffed animal, blanket, etc that they can't fall asleep without holding onto. I thought I would take this opportunity, while Rylie was sleeping(still not feeling well- Ped appt-4:30)to show you her Lovey. It's her baby doll that she colored with permanent marker one day. It was her favorite Lovey before she markered it up....So, I'm still not sure what she was thinking when she decided to do this. Click on the pic to really see it close up.
Oh, and she gave her baby doll an original name- she calls it BABY!

7 comments:

Debbie @ Three Weddings said...

She needed hair, and what better color than red and blue. She looks so sweet with Baby. I hope she is feeling better soon.

Kari said...

I love your blog and just had to comment on this post. So adorable!
Red and blue hair is fashionable these days LOL
When I was a young girl I cut my Mrs. Beasley's hair all off. She was my baby and babies don't have that much hair.

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Awww she looks so sweet! Kennedy's dolls are all "Baby" too. I hope Rylie is feeling better and we can see you all! We'll be here in Philly until the 25th!

Tammy and Parker said...

I'm pretty sure that Parker considers me his lovey. ahhh! lol! Holding him and butt pats are about the only things that really comfort him.

AZ Chapman said...

hope she is feeling better

The Mom said...

Awwww - so darling! Brady goes in spurts with different stuffed animals. He really does love his Woody though. Pretty much the only thing he wants when he goes to sleep though is MOM :) Can I be considered a lovey??

Stephanie said...

Aiden absolutely loves his GloWorm. It goes everywhere with Aiden (besides school).


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones!