Sunday, July 27, 2008

I'm Back





We are home from our vacation. We stayed in Sea Isle NJ, but we also visited Wildwood, Ocean City, Stone Harbor and Cape May NJ. I have a lot of catching up to do. One whole week without Internet access, wow! Usually I could care less about being on line when I'm on vacation, but this was the first year that I have a blog and joined a couple of forums, so I was definitely missing the Internet. Anyway, I'm off to catch up on my blog reading. There are about 300 post on my Google reader!

Here are a few vacation pics!

4 comments:

AZ Chapman said...

too funny I am leavening tomorrow for southern CA and won't be reading post for a week its hard .

Debbie @ Three Weddings said...

Welcome back! I love the picture of Cesalie's little pool!

Michelle said...

sounds like you had a great time!

The Mom said...

Oh sooo fun - looks like you had a blast on your vacation! Loe all teh pics!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones!