Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Cesalie Moved Out!

Cesalie finally got the hint, packed up her things and went to her own bedroom. YAY!!!!

For four days in a row she has slept in her crib in her and Rylie's bedroom. They have both been falling asleep at the same time with no problems and no crying.

When Cesalie was sleeping in our room she would wake up in the morning crying and making her demands. I had to instantly jump up, pick her up, change her and get her bottle. Now when she wakes up she sees Rylie and Rylie sees her and they are having fun! Rylie is keeping Cesalie entertained for at least a half an hour before I have to go in and get them. It is so cute hearing them on the baby monitor. Rylie has been dressing up in a costume and funny hat and playing her wiggles guitar for Cesalie. All you hear on the monitor is Rylie singing and Cesalie laughing

So I hope I didn't jinx myself by posting this. I am just so happy she is finally in her own room and they are both doing great!

3 comments:

Debbie @ Three Weddings said...

I am so happy for all of you!

Melanie said...

Yah! It's a great feeling when Mom and Dad get their room back.

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

That is fantastic! I'll come to you for tips when it's time to get Preston out!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones!