Monday, November 26, 2007

Busy weekend

Karlie and me went to see the movie Enchanted this weekend. It was sooooo good! I'm glad Karlie is at the age where we can enjoy the same movies. I might start taking her more often-just to get out of the house-he he! Actually if we went to the movies more often I might go broke. It was $22.00 just for two medium popcorns and drinks. If I bought that in the supermarket I could have gotten 10 bags of popcorn and 10 two liters of soda. It's crazy. Plus it cost $14.00 just to see the movie.

Also this weekend Vince and I celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary. I can't believe I'm only 32 years old and I've been married for 11 years. It has been a great 11 years, sorta ,kinda -wellllllllllll, no I'm kidding. We have been through a lot, but we are definatley happier and more in love today then we were 11 years ago!

Today is Vince's 35th Birthday-Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!Sorry you have to go to work today.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones!