Wednesday, October 31, 2007

He was thinking of me

Rylie being born with Down syndrome was a shock to me. I had no idea, no gut feelings while pregnant, NOTHING. Pretty soon I will be posting about my birth story and the following days after she was born. My faith in God is what got me through those days -It is God who gets me through all my days.Many bible verses comfort me when I try to make sense of Down syndrome and other disabilities. Here is one of my favorites:





John 9:1-3 AND as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from birth. 2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Masrer, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?3 Jesus answered Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be manifest in him.



Blindness, Down syndrome. any disability -It is awesome to know that Jesus was thinking of us parents and our children 2000+ years ago.

3 comments:

Tom said...

I love that passage, too. Thanks for sharing it with me today.

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Wonderful passage!

Stephanie said...

amen. love it.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones!