Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Question & Answer Post 31 for 21


I'm going to answer each question I received in a separate post. This way I can stick to posting everyday. I know I missed a few so far, but there were some days where I had two post in one day, so I guess I'm doing alright. Anyway, on to the first question:

What has been your greatest joy in raising Rylie?

I get so much joy every time Rylie reaches a milestone. I sometimes get this nagging thought in the very back of my head that tells me- -Maybe Rylie won't ever "FILL IN THE BLANK." And every time she puts that nagging thought to rest, by showing me and everyone else that she can "FILL IN THE BLANK."

Since Cesalie was born 15 months ago I've watched her breeze through all of her milestones. When she reaches one, I always get excited and cheer her on, but with Rylie it's so different. Because she really does have to work hard! And when she succeeds, I really feel JOY in my heart.

So, I guess in a nutshell my greatest joy has been watching her work hard and succeed.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones!